XMRV. Xenotropic/Ecotropic Murine Leukemia Virus ricerca e considerazioni

« Older   Newer »

1. Apocalypse23

User deleted

Blood contamination XMRV.Myalgic encephalomyelitis
    Canadian blood service bans certain donors.

http://www.healthzone.ca/health/newsfeatur...-certain-donors

While stressing that researchers have found no definitive links between the virus, known as XMRV, and the chronic fatigue, Canadian Blood Services says they will err on the side of caution and implement the new donation restrictions.
    Canada is the first country in the world to make the move, which is being rolled out in donation centres nationwide over the coming weeks, says Dana Devine, head of medical and scientific research with the blood services agency.
    “We’ve basically said ‘okay, let’s assume that this might be a problem and let’s not wait until all these studies have sorted out the answer,’ ” Devine says.
    “Because we’re uncertain of the state of the science still, we’re going to wait until this sorts out and defer anyone who’s been diagnosed,” she says.
    The move was given Health Canada approval last month and will be fully in place in the coming two weeks.

bloccate le donazioni di sangue in Canada per alcuni donatori

you tube

Is all blood contaminated?

Se è vero che la maggior parte del sangue è contaminato da vari virus etc in Italia che stanno facendo, saranno controllate le donazioni o no ?
    Non mi riferisco solo al virus HIV.

Può accadere che una persona possa essere contaminata come è successo questa ragazza canadese, che ha commentato il video?

I am a 21 years survivor of the canadian tainted blood genocide..I was co-infected with hepatitis C and HIV . The Quebec and Canadian government has not respected my rights to informations left alone my right to live. The canadian healthcare system has NOT ONLY GIVEN ME A DEATH SENTENCE BUT THEY HAD HIDDEN FROM ME FOR MANY YEARS THE FACT THAT I WAS HIV POSITIVE......

HO 21 anni e sono una sopravvissuta al genocidio canadese del sangue contaminato ..sono sta coinfettata con il virus da epatite C e HIV. Il Québec e il governo canadese non hanno rispettato i miei diritti di informazione tantomeno il mio il mio diritto di vivere. Il sistema sanitario canadese non solo mi ha condannata a MORTE , ma mi ha nascosto per molti anni il fatto che io fossi positiva all'HIV.......

26 replies since 1/12/2009, 13:44   1791 views