1. Apocalypse23

User deleted

www.drmyhill.co.uk/wiki/Open_letter...ring_April_2010

Open letter about my GMC hearing April 2010
    From Doctor Myhill

April 9th 2010

Dear All

Re: The GMC is about to withdraw my licence to practice

Yesterday Thursday, April 8th 2010 at 10am I was ordered by the GMC to attend an Interim Orders Panel on Monday April 12th with a view to withdrawing my licence to practise (Case Reference: PB/C1-314994282).

One week ago I received a complaint about my website, to which I have yet to reply. However, on the basis of this unsubstantiated complaint by an anonymous complainant (I am told the name but not who he/she is), the GMC have decided that “there is a potential risk to public safety”. There are no specific allegations, I am not being allowed to defend myself against any such allegations, I may have to wait a further 18 months for such a hearing when my licence could then be restored, i.e. I am presumed guilty until I can prove my innocence. This is the opposite to normal English law.

No patient has complained, no patient has been harmed and no patient has been put at any risk of harm. However, should I lose my licence, patients will certainly be put at risk of harm; partly because they will be denied access to medication essential to their well being, partly because they will lose access to tests and partly because I will be unable to support patients in applications for DLA and other such medico-legal issues.

I have applied for a postponement on the grounds that the time scale is too short for me to appoint representation. The GMC’s normal practice is to give doctors seven days’ notice.

PLEASE HELP! By

Emailing the GMC on [email protected]

Telephoning Mr Paul Bridge on 0161 923 6417

Faxing Mr Adam Elliott on 0207 189 5177

Writing to Mr Paul Bridge, General Medical Council, 3 Hardman St, Manchester M3 3AW
    quoting Case Reference: PB/C1-314994282

To say:

1.to what extent you have found the website a helpful source of information;
    2.what it would mean to you personally and to your health if you are unable to avail yourself of my services as a doctor;
    3.request to attend a future Fitness to Practise Hearing to give evidence that you have been helped by information from my website.
    Ask the GMC to acknowledge your concerns.

If my licence is withdrawn then I will continue to practise within the limitations laid down by the GMC. In reality my advice to patients will be unchanged, but I shall not be so empowered as to put in place all the interventions that so many patients have found helpful! Please, fight alongside me. I have to remain cool, calm, and collected in my dealings with the GMC, but you can get angry and emotional – so please do! I will keep you all updated on my website.

Best wishes,

Sarah Myhill

Update afternoon of April 9th – the GMC have now postponed this initial Hearing to April 29th. It will be in London at 10:30 on Thursday 29 April 2010 at the offices of the General Medical Council, Regent’s Place, 350 Euston Road, London NW1 3JN. Under Section 33a of Imposing Interim Orders April 2008 Guidance I have asked that the IOP be held in public.

Retrieved from "http://www.drmyhill.co.uk

Vogliono togliere la licenza alla Dr Sarah Myhill ancora una volta accanimento contro una dottoressa che ha fatto solo del bene ai malati di ME/CFS/MCS.

Edited by Apocalypse23 - 12/4/2010, 21:44

2. Apocalypse23

User deleted

sign petition for Dr Sarah Myhill !!!
    WITCH HUNT OF DR SARAH MYHILL!

We the undersigned wish to register our strong objections to the GMC (General Medical Council) over the witch hunt campaign to discredit Dr Sarah Myhill. This is the 6th time that Dr Myhill has been subjected to such a hearing and enough is enough!

HERE:
    www.ipetitions.com/petition/witchhuntofdrsarahmyhill/

Petizione a favore della Dottoressa Sarah Myhill-

puoi firmare e lasciare anche un commento che sia accettabile. i commenti ritenuti offensivi
    saranno cancellati.

3. Apocalypse23

User deleted

www.theoneclickgroup.co.uk/news.php...d=4642#newspost

18 April, 2010
    The GMC are taking patients' notes without their knowledge or consent
    By Dr Sarah Myhill, MB BS

I have been investigated by the General Medical Council (GMC) since 2001. During this time the GMC have been taking the private and confidential NHS medical records of my patients without their knowledge or consent. In 2007 all allegations against me were dropped with no case to answer and no restrictions on any of my practice. This has been done without informing patients, nor asking permission, without anonymising the notes, nor informing the patient of their legal right to object to this action. The GMC state they do this in the Public Interest, but have consistently refused to state what that Public Interest is.

I have raised these concerns on numerous occasions with the GMC both in letters, at a meeting with Ms Jacky Smith on 12th August 2009, Head of Investigations of the GMC and as a formal complaint to the Solicitors Regulations Authority about GMC Solicitors and Solicitors acting for the GMC.

No action has been taken on this issue by the GMC. I know that they are continuing to take confidential patient NHS medical records without knowledge or consent because one such set of notes has just been delivered to my office. The GMC took these patient NHS confidential notes in August 2009. I was not informed.

My patients have been extremely distressed by these actions and rightly so. This has been a source of great distress to many patients. It has also been a great source of distress to me that just by dint of being a private patient of mine, patient NHS records are then at risk of being taken in the course of GMC’s investigations of me.

My office has been inundated with telephone calls and emails which include many from distressed patients who do not know if their confidential NHS medical records have been taken by the GMC without their knowledge. I am unable to reassure them they have not because I am not informed when the GMC take my patients NHS records. The only way you can find out if this has been done is to ask the GMC.

Further info as to rights, see HERE:
    www.gmc-uk.org/publications/right_t..._protection.asp

A request letter is set out here:

Information Access Team
    General Medical Council
    3 Hardman Street,
    Manchester
    M3 3AW.

Tel: 0161 923 6365 0161 923 6365
    Fax 0845 357 9001
    Email: [email protected]

Dear Sir/Madam

I am making a request under Section 7(1) for all the data/information you hold on me.

You may hold data under the following names and at the following addresses

PUT YOUR NAME AND ADDRESS HERE

I know that there is normally a £10 charge for this service, but I am not offering this because it is not that I want data, simply I want to be told if you do or do not have hold this data. If you do have my private and confidential NHS medical notes then I am prepared to pay the £10 fee in order that they may be returned to me.

Therefore I am making a request under Section 7(1) for all the data/information you hold on me.

I am also making a further request under the Freedom of Information Act for all data held on me.

You have 40 days in which to comply under the Data Protection Act and 21 days to comply under the Freedom of Information Act. If you do not comply within the statutory time limits then I shall ask the Information Commissioner to make an assessment of you.

Please acknowledge receipt of this email by return.

Yours faithfully

Il GMC ha sotratto alla D.ssa Myhill molte cartelle cliniche dei suoi pazienti, probabilmente anche quelli Italiani, tutto questo senza avvisarla.

qui sopra dice di mandare una richiesta direttamente al GMC per riaverle indietro.
    dovete scrivere in inglese come dice sopra e cioè:

Dear Sir/Madam

I am making a request under Section 7(1) for all the data/information you hold on me.

You may hold data under the following names and at the following addresses:

Qui inserite il vostro nome cognome e indirizzo.

I know that there is normally a £10 charge for this service, but I am not offering this because it is not that I want data, simply I want to be told if you do or do not have hold this data. If you do have my private and confidential NHS medical notes then I am prepared to pay the £10 fee in order that they may be returned to me.

Therefore I am making a request under Section 7(1) for all the data/information you hold on me.

I am also making a further request under the Freedom of Information Act for all data held on me.

You have 40 days in which to comply under the Data Protection Act and 21 days to comply under the Freedom of Information Act. If you do not comply within the statutory time limits then I shall ask the Information Commissioner to make an assessment of you.

Please acknowledge receipt of this email by return.

Yours faithfully

firmate.

mandate all'indirizzo:
    Information Access Team
    General Medical Council
    3 Hardman Street,
    Manchester
    M3 3AW.

Se volete spiegazioni ulteriori chiedete.

Thanks a lot to one click group.

4. Apocalypse23

User deleted

The GMC Vs. Dr Sarah Myhill - Update source one click group
    supporting Dr Sarah Myhill

Thursday April 29th: Dr Myhill's presentation to the GMC Interim Orders Panel will be made available on her website at 9.30am. Tim Cutler, Independent film maker, will be making a film of the Demo due to start at 1.30pm outside the GMC's offices, including the Silent Army. This will be available on line as soon as reasonably possible. The GMC do not appear to appreciate that for many sick patients Dr Myhill is their last port of call. Despite over 500 letters, over 3,000 petition signatures and comments the GMC have still not got the message. Losing her license will mean that the GMC will be directly harming patients. And the GMC's response? "Have a nice weekend Dr Myhill," said two-hour lunch trougher Paul Bridge from the GMC. This comment is symptomatic of the frivolous and uncaring way in which the GMC has run this investigation. Join the Demo and leave your mark!

join the demo :

http://www.theoneclickgroup.co.uk/document...0The%20Demo.pdf

5. Apocalypse23

User deleted

Dr Sarah Myhill
    Thank you all for your fantastic support and interest – this has raised the profile of my case so that it is becoming un-ignorable! Do read the account of the Hearing. I chuckled all the way home on the train – the whole carry on was so outrageous and so out of proportion that it is clear to all it is an outrage! The General Medical Council (GMC) behaved as badly at the Hearing as they have for the past 9 years. Their actions were disproportionate and inconsistent, for example their recent behaviour over patients' killer Dr Jane Barton as but one example. My view is that we must not lose sight of the big issue which is that the GMC have been taking patients’ private and confidential medical notes illegally. I shall be down in London on Tuesday with top solicitor to discuss strategy. I have some great ideas to kick the hornet’s nest again….. The day was won by all who attended the Hearing and Demo. The GMC were seri ously rattled by that. They did their best to freeze you out but well done for sticking to guns and giving the Press some great moments. As one said, there is a documentary to come out of this! See my Speech on YouTube, courtesy of One Click. Much love to you all and million thanks again.
    Information Release, Dr Sarah Myhill MB BS

Thanks a lot to One Click Group

Edited by Apocalypse23 - 4/5/2010, 10:24

6. Apocalypse23

User deleted

source http://www.theoneclickgroup.co.uk/news.php...d=4753#newspost

In the running of my IOP Hearing the General Medical Council (GMC) do not observe their own procedures

I have written to GMC President Peter Rubin pointing out how

* The GMC do not bother to check the veracity of complaints

* The GMC do not observe their own procedures with respect to vexatious complaints

* The GMC have been filleting my letters out of the official record

* The GMC prosecutor Mr Summers has potentially abused the patient's right to anonymity and confidentialtiy by releaing highly sensitive information to the public.

* GMC actions are irrational, illogical and inconsistent

* The GMC discounted the supporting evidence of over 800 letters from my patients and other doctors together with 3,166 signatures on the petition as launched by a patient support group as "witch hunt" material.

See the full letter to Professor Peter Rubin GMC President detailing these concerns and my letter to Scott Geddes, Head of GMC Investigations again detailing incorrect procedural issues.

The GMC have been removing my letters from the official record

After the 6th GMC Hearing that I faced, which was cancelled, I was sent a copy of the full GMC case file concerning me. I realised that many of the letters I had written to the GMC were missing from that file. They were also missing from a Data Protection Act search of GMC files. At my meeting with Jackie Smith on August 12th 2009 I complained about this - her face fell and I realised the GMC were vulnerable. See Meeting with Jackie Smith Head of GMC Investigations.

In my minutes of that meeting I listed all those 47 letters that were missing from the official record. Since that meeting Jackie Smith has refused all further contact with me. So I wrote again to Julian Graves Information Access Officer on 24 February 2010 for a further DPA search specifically listing all the letters missing from the official record. DPA searches should be responded to within 21 days.

On 29 April (64 days later)the date of my IOP Hearing, all the missing letters turned up at my office with a covering letter from Julian Graves "I am sorry that some of these letters were not disclosed to you as a result of your previous subject access requests".

I have complainted to the GMC about this and my letter to Julian Graves Information Access Officer can be seen at The GMC breach the Data Protection Act in filleting my letters from the official file.

Ho hum..........

As a result of GMC investigations against me I have been unable to get any medical indemnity for GMC hearings. This means I have done it all my self with no legal help (until this IOP when I employed Mr Macdonald for the day), but of course fantastic help from my patients and friends. Perhaps the GMC thought I was a soft option and they could get away with filleting the official record!

Related Links:
    * Dr Sarah Myhill Appoints Saunders Law Partnership LLP
    Information Release, Support Dr Sarah Myhill Campaign

related link:
    http://drmyhill.co.uk/wiki/Category:My_GMC..._own_procedures

http://drmyhill.co.uk/wiki/Professor_Peter...n_GMC_President

http://drmyhill.co.uk/wiki/Scott_Geddes,_H..._Investigations

http://drmyhill.co.uk/wiki/Category:My_GMC...official_record

http://drmyhill.co.uk/wiki/Meeting_with_Ja..._Investigations

http://drmyhill.co.uk/wiki/The_GMC_breach_...e_official_file

www.saunders.co.uk/

we always thanks one click group Thanks a lot for your information.

7. Apocalypse23

User deleted

http://drmyhill.co.uk/wiki/Category:My_GMC_Hearing

The Punishment

On the basis of one recommendation for B12 injection PLUS an opinion that differs from NICE guidelines, two lay members of the panel and one doctor have come to the following verdict:

1.You must not prescribe any prescription only medication, as detailed in the British National Formulary.
    2.Within 14 days of today’s hearing you must ensure that in relation to your website…...the following subjects must be removed
    .....cardiology, chest pain due to ischaemic heart disease, acute coronary syndrome, heart failure or pulmonary embolus, asthma, breast cancer, hormonal contraceptive medication, vascular disease, immunisation or vaccination.

See GMC's full verdict

By contrast Dr Jane Barton was investigated by police over 12 years. They examined 92 deaths, although no criminal charges were brought, and an inquest last year into ten of the 12 deaths concluded that five pensioners died after being given excessive doses of morphine. Read more: www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12...l#ixzz0mkkazWwi
    Dr Barton simply had restrictions to prescribe certain drugs imposed on her! See [[1]]. This GMC decision came on January 29th - exactly three months ago. Where, I ask, is the consistency?

The Consequences
    I no longer have the right to freedom of clinical opinion. I must remove all reference to the “pharmacological management” of the above diseases, vaccination or immunisation, hormonal contraception, i.e. the Pill. This must be done within 14 davs. I cannot manage and advise my patients effectively without freedom of opinion. Indeed, this is partly why I left the NHS!

I no longer have the right to prescribe prescription only medication, as detailed in BNF.

Why have the GMC taken such fierce and inappropriate sanctions?
    I understand now why the GMC refused live video recording. This would have revealed the three jaw dropping moments on the Chairman’s face.

1.As I read out the posting on the Bad Science website where the anonymous complainant declared himself.
    2.At the end when the verdict was announced and the public cry of “Shame on you” went up.
    3.As I stated how the GMC had been taking patient notes without knowledge or permission and that no government bodies that I complained to were prepared to investigate.
    I believe this is the big issue that the GMC are trying to divert attention away from. This political dimension makes sense as the Hearing was staged just pre-election when all reporters would be away chasing politics. We need to keep this issue alive until the political aspect can be tackled.

I only think that the sanctions on my freedom of clinical opinion have been forced political pressure in a "cleaning up job" just before election time.

What does this mean for my patients?
    I no longer have the freedom of opinion nor the right to prescribe medication which I need to practise good and effective medicine.

I cannot prescribe any medication listed in BNF. Presumably I can prescribe medication not listed in BNF. I shall be writing to the GMC for clarification.

I cannot apply for any medical employment with UK without informing the GMC. Effectively this means I am banned from medical employment other than self employment.

What can you do to help
    I believe the big issue is about the GMC taking patient notes without knowledge or permission. This is an illegal act. Continue to send DPA letters. Copy in your MP on correspondence and ask your MP to raise this issue in parliament. I suspect the GMC ran my hearing before the election deliberately when journalists' eyes would be elsewhere so we need to keep this issue on the boil for the time being.

Send a DPA letter to the GMC asking for a DPA search for you medical records. See DPA letter. Copy in your MP. Get angry. Even if you are not a patient, you will no longer be able to hear my opinion on my website – you will only get the gagged version.

Raise this issue on the face book petition.

Sintesi tradotta da https://empa.forumcommunity.net

La punizione
    Sulla base di una raccomandazione per iniezioni di vitamina PLUS B12 un parere che si discosta dalle linee guida NICE, due membri laici del pannello e un medico sono giunti al seguente verdetto:

1.Non si deve prescrivere qualsiasi farmaco, solo farmaci di prescrizione , come dettagliato nel British National Formulary.
    2.Entro 14 giorni dall' udienza di oggi è necessario assicurarsi che, in relazione al suo sito web ... ... i seguenti argomenti devono essere rimossi:
    ..... Cardiologia, dolore al torace a causa di cardiopatia ischemica, sindrome coronarica acuta, insufficienza cardiaca o embolia polmonare, asma, cancro al seno, farmaci contraccettivi ormonali, malattie vascolari,immunizzazione o vaccinazione.

Vedere verdetto completo del GMC

Al contrario la dottoressa Jane Barton è stata investigata dalla polizia per oltre 12 anni. Hanno esaminato 92 decessi, anche se le accuse penali non sono stati prodotte , e un'inchiesta lo scorso anno ha concluso che dieci su 12 dceduti , cinque pensionati sono morti dopo aver ricevuto dosi eccessive di morfina. Per saperne di più: www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12...vels-drugs.html # ixzz0mkkazWwi
    Alla DR Barton hanno semplicemente imposto delle limitazioni nel prescrivere alcuni farmaci Vedere [[1]]. Questa decisione è stata presa dal l GMC il 29 gennaio - esattamente tre mesi fa. Dove'è , mi chiedo, è la coerenza?

Le conseguenze
    Non ho più il diritto alla libertà di opinione clinica. Devo rimuovere ogni riferimento alla "gestione farmacologica" delle malattie di cui sopra, la vaccinazioni o immunizzazioni, la contraccezione ormonale, cioè la pillola. Questo deve essere fatto entro 14 giorni. Non riuscirò a gestire e consigliare i miei pazienti in modo efficace senza la libertà di opinione. In effetti, questo è anche il motivo percui ho lasciato il servizio sanitario nazionale!

Non ho più il diritto di prescrivere farmaci, solo quelli di prescrizione, come dettagliato nel BNF.

Perché il GMC ha intrapeso sanzioni così feroci e inappropriate?

Ora Capisco perché il GMC ha rifiutato la registrazione video in diretta. Ciò avrebbe rivelatole tre circostanze in cui si leggeva sul volto del presidente dell'assemblea lo sbigottimento .

Quando è stata letta la sentenza la gente ha gridato:"VERGOGNA"..........

La Dr Myhill praticamente non potrà più esercitare la sua professione liberamente e per ogni cosa che farà dovrà informare il GMC questo equivale a non esercitare più non come lo intendeva lei.

La DR S: Myhill chiede di sostenere la petizione su FACEBOOK: www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=108048875899603
    e di continuare a mandare lettere di protesta vedi precedenti post al GMC.

La persona che ha denunciato la Myhill ed il suo sito web come esempio di scienza negativa è ovviamente rimasta anonima.

Thank you Dr Myhill for your precious work.

8. Apocalypse23

User deleted

Dr Sarah Myhill On TV This Thursday
    source one click group.
    www.theoneclickgroup.co.uk

Just to let you know – this Thursday May 20th 8pm Sky Channel 200 yours truly will be performing. Theo Chalmers is hosting a two hour chat show live called On The Edge on Controversial TV – so I should be able to vent all my spleen during that time! The idea is that viewers can text in their questions and I will respond live. Should be fun! Think of some good questions and fire them in!
    Dr Sarah Myhill, MB BS

watch on line :
    www.edgemediatv.com/videoplayer/watchrecordings.html

7 replies since 11/4/2010, 20:52   192 views